December 28, 2011

She Comes In Color- Paintings

These paintings were apart of my BFA Final Show Dec 1-13 in Gallery 303, Harris Fine Arts Center at Brigham Young University

Some of these have been featured but others are new to the web.
Enjoy.














2 Nuggets of Truth:

bigBANG studio said...

ok, CRAZY INTERNET MOMENT:

1. I love your sister's blog, THTLB. We are both contributors for Kinfolk Magazine, so I pop over to her blog on occasion. It's the cat's pajamas.

2. I followed her link to your show after seeing your gorgeous portraits and textile designs. I'm a painter. I also spent the past year working on textile patterning in Rajasthan. Double-score.

3. I followed your link to your art blog, whereupon I saw your link to DAVEY HAWKINS, who is a friend of mine here in NY and three studios down the hall from me! We're both first-year MFAs at NYU. SHAZAAAAAM.

GAH! Totally clapping my hands together in full-circle glee. Happy New Year and congrats on your great show. YAY!

Oh It's Caitlin said...

I love all these connections! I loved that you worked with textiles! I would love to see them sometime. Davey Hawkins and I went to Bright Young University together. He is so talented it's unreal. Thanks for the comment. I want to see art and textiles PLEASE!

Post a Comment